Movement Testing and Correction
Fix employee pain and injuries before they occur and avoid added healthcare costs to your bottom line.
FMS is the screening tool used to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns that are key to functional movement quality in individuals with no current pain complaint or known musculoskeletal injury.
These movement patterns are designed to provide observable performance of basic loco motor, manipulative and stabilizing movements by placing an individual in extreme positions where weaknesses and imbalances become noticeable if appropriate mobility and motor control is not utilized.
What this means for your business:
If your employees move better, they have less pain and risk of injury. That equals a direct healthcare cost savings and increased productivity almost immediately. When employees move without pain, they also inherently move much more often. This means increased physical activity, improved health metrics, body fat loss, lower blood pressure, less cholesterol... The benefits go on and on!
What to expect from your screening process
- Individualized FMS screens
- Personalized CFC Corrective Exercise Cards for each movement deficiency found in your group
- Optional 1 hour Functional Movement Boot Camp to demonstrate corrective exercises
- Optional 1 hour Functional Movement Lecture to provide education and Q&A opportunity for employees
Functional Movement Screen and Corrective Cards
Functional Movement Boot Camp and Lecture (1 hour each)
The CFC Employee Performance Assessment
The CFC Employee Assessment is designed towards your working population. Unlike other fitness programs, we know how to assess and create programs for business results. The CFC Assessment will measure:
- Employee's daily human performance
- Current state of health
- Current levels of fitness
- Injury risks
- Risk factors for chronic disease
- Current healthful habits
- State of training readiness
By performing the CFC Assessment, we will find the employee's biggest injury and health risk factors before they become an issue.
We can then work together to make recommend powerful habit changes and training programs to have the biggest impact in the employee's health, daily life, and productivity immediately.
What to expect from your assessment process
- Group assessments to uncover health risk, injury risk, employee readiness, current health habits, and biggest areas of need
- Individualized CFC Employee Recommendation Analysis for each employee asssessed
- Optional hourly employee employee consultation and education sessions